Sylvie Corcos, Psychologist
Psychotherapies for Adults, Couples, Employees. Disorders: Anxiety-Depressive-Obsessional/Food/Insomnia/Emotional & Mental Management (stress, fear, agitation)/Professional Difficulties.
– Diploma of Specialized Higher Studies in Psychology (D.E.S.S). René-Descartes University, Paris-V, Paris 1996/1997
– Psychologist member of the Order of Psychologists of Quebec – Montreal, 2005
– Master in Organizational Change, University of Sherbrooke – Quebec, 2004
I have been practicing for more than 15 years in private practice and online with adolescents, adults, couples and with international companies (Morocco, France, Canada, Portugal). I help people get to know each other better in order to be better personally and professionally.
My approach consists in accompanying you to calm your mind and to awaken your capacity of consciousness on your unconscious mechanisms – at the source of your suffering or your difficulties.
– Individual therapy is for people who want to take a step back from difficult life situations and find a way out of a flawed, limited or negative emotional and mental system.
– The sessions take place over a period of 45 minutes and include an exchange on the situation, a sharing of knowledge to better understand the psychological mechanisms involved and relaxation exercises, breathing, mediation…according to the needs and requests of each.
Burn out, Depression, Phobias, Anxiety-related disorders, Sleep disorders
– The couple is a “place” charged with emotions, expectations, fears projected onto the other which very often lead to tense behavior and aggressive communication
– Couple therapies are aimed at couples wishing to learn how to communicate differently and to operate on a more harmonious relational model.
– The sessions take place over a period of 1 hour.
Conflict management, Non-violent communication, Parental education
PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSISTANCE FOR EMPLOYEES / MANAGERS
– The company is a place full of stress and challenges for both managers and employees who sometimes need to breathe, to clarify a situation, to express their needs, to get out of conflict, to evolve, to restore positive communication in their team or clearer values that meet the company’s objectives…
– The sessions last 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on the problem and the demand for coaching and/or psychological support.
Support for change, Crisis management & Psychological assistance, Management.
Domains & services
Domains & services