-Graduated from the midwifery school of Toulouse in 1985, I worked for many years in hospitals (France and Belgium)
Since 2008, I have been living abroad.
First in Shanghai where I practiced at Global Health Care in Shanghai, focusing my practice on:
– Birth and parenthood preparation sessions,
– Home visits when leaving the maternity ward,
-Postpartum rehabilitation sessions,
-I have now been in Doha (Qatar) for several years where I continue to offer birth preparation sessions and postpartum rehabilitation sessions.
-Passionate about health-sports, I trained in Pilates in 2015 (Matworck1 and pregnant women) in order to integrate this method into my professional practice.
-I am currently doing a Sophrology training.
I propose to accompany you throughout your pregnancy and during your postpartum.
Preparing for birth and parenthood
Birth and parenthood preparation sessions are organized around:
• Moments of discussion to answer your questions as future parents,
• -Theoretical information allowing you a better understanding of the physiological adaptations of your body during pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum,
• Breathing exercises, mobilizations inspired by the Gasquet method, and relaxations, in order to appropriate analgesic techniques,
The objective is to make you aware of all your capacities to live these moments serenely.
I propose to accompany you during your postpartum rehabilitation by integrating Pilates exercises.
Duration and prices of teleconsultations:
Domains & services