Terms of sales
Legal Notice & Legal information
The website https://dismed.fr is published by:
DisMed, with a capital of 5000 €, RCS PARIS,
Director of publication: Michel SISTAC, President
Editor-in-Chief: Michel SISTAC, Editorial Manager
DPO contact: [email protected]
Host: AZNetwork (Authorized Health Data Host by A.R.S.)
You can write to us at: [email protected]
The role of Dismed.fr / DisMed is that of a technical intermediary linking the Participants (called “Practitioners” and “Patients”) through the Platform. The Practitioner authorizes Dismed.fr / DisMed to collect, in his name and on his behalf, the price of the transaction (the fees) through the electronic secure payment system set up by Dismed.fr / DisMed or any other medium, which would later be validated by Dismed.fr / DisMed.
Transactions are formed directly between the Practitioner (Dismed.fr / DisMed) and the Patient. Dismed.com / DisMed therefore incurs no liability in connection with the execution of the Transactions – subject to its responsibilities as a supplier of Communications – and provides no guarantee as to the proper termination of the Services or the payment. said Services by the Patient. Dismed.com / DisMed makes no guarantee as to the availability or performance of the Platform and the Practitioner can not seek the responsibility of Dismed.fr / DisMed for any missed prize, loss of a chance or loss of numbers business.
Dismed.fr / DisMed exercises no control and assumes no responsibility in relation to quality, compliance with the offer or the law or the adequacy of the Services offered by Practitioners and more generally, the content of Communications; the reliability, accuracy or legality of any information relating to the Services or the identification of the Patients; the assessments provided by the Patients; the solvency of the patients. The Practitioner is liable for direct or indirect damages, whether material or immaterial, caused to Dismed.fr / DisMed and / or any third party.
Dismed.fr / DisMed, as an intermediary, can not be held responsible for the tax obligations incumbent on Practitioners because of the provision of educational services.
Dismed.com / DisMed reserves the right to exclude a Practitioner for serious misconduct, falsification of documents, or any other behavior that would affect the proper functioning of the service.
Practitioners are in no way employees of Dismed.fr / DisMed. Practitioners have a duty to comply with the laws of their respective country of residence. The Practitioner is informed that by providing teleconsultations on the site Dismed.fr / DisMed in the usual way, it is likely to be subject to obligations of a declarative nature, particularly relating to taxation. Thus, the regular conclusion of transactions on the site Dismed.fr / DisMed is likely to result in an obligation to report to the tax authorities and subject the Practitioner to various taxes such as VAT and / or the Professional Tax . The Practitioner acknowledges being up to date with the payment of all taxes resulting from the conclusion of transactions on the Dismed.fr / DisMed site. Similarly, the regular conclusion of transactions on the site Dismed.fr / DisMed may result in the obligation of affiliation to the body of management of social contributions on which depends the practitioner or any other collective management organization of independent professions (caisses health insurance…). It is recommended that Non-Commercial Practitioners approach these organizations in order to obtain any useful information regarding criteria and affiliation requirements.
Practitioners have the obligation to provide Dismed.fr / DisMed with all the documents that justify their training regardless of their initial training and their places of intervention.
Concerning the obligations of the Practitioner for teleconsultations acts:
– Update his hourly availability (requests for teleconsultations made by patients are automatically accepted).
– Present yourself on time; failing this, or in case of cancellation, Dismed.fr / DisMed reserves the right to keep this cancellation information in the database or to suspend access to the Site (Dismed.fr) to the Practitioner.
– Wait for the patient up to 10 minutes beyond the agreed time (tolerance does not exempt the patient from being punctual)
– Organize and manage the follow-up of the patient’s sessions by registering all new teleconsultations in the diary / calendar of Dismed.fr, to guarantee the visibility of the programmed sessions vis-à-vis the Patient, and the update of its availabilities schedules.
– Consult regularly (every day) his emails for notifications of new appointments (an SMS is also sent directly to the Practitioner with each new request from a Patient).
– Send to the DisMed secretariat, each month, a detailed report of the sessions performed for each Patient.
The patient agrees:
– to present himself on time for his teleconsultations; Dismed. en / DisMed sends 3 reminders (2 email reminders and 1 SMS reminder) to inform the patient of his teleconsultations; if there is no presence at the time scheduled for the teleconsultation, or in case of last minute cancellation, DisMed reserves the right not to refund the act, except in case of force majeure.
– to pay the teleconsultation fee for the “Balance Sheet” service (of any kind) upon receipt of the automatic payment email (sent 2 hours after the start of the teleconsultation) to receive his official written report by his Practitioner.
– to pay monthly invoices for teleconsultation fees for follow-up sessions, within the stipulated time stipulated on the invoice sent automatically and each month by the Secretariat. Failing settlement, Dismed. en / DisMed reserves the right to suspend the Patient’s account and cancel future follow-up sessions, until full payment of the bill.
The Practitioner and our legal department will be notified.
– For a cancellation of Service (session or balance in teleconsultation), the Patient has the possibility to cancel, by himself, a teleconsultation 48h in advance, from his menu “My Teleconsultations”. After this time, cancellation by the Patient is no longer possible. DisMed reserves the right to invoice the act in question, except in case of force majeure proven and proven by the Patient.
The Practitioner and the Patient agree that their Transactions are governed by French law regardless of their country of residence and regardless of the territory of issue or reception of the Services.
Data collection – The information collected by Dismed.fr / DisMed is intended for its exclusive use, and is only stored at our Health Data Host (HADS) approved by the Regional Health Agency. Dismed.com / DisMed agrees not to divulge, assign, sell, rent, market, give, or lend to third parties your email address or any other personal or professional information.
All transactions (payments) executed on Dismed.fr are secured via our partner Stripe. No banking information is stored on Dismed.fr / by DisMed.
Dismed.fr / DisMed can not be held responsible for interruptions and other technical problems that could disrupt the services offered on its website. Dismed.fr / DisMed incurs no responsibility for cases where, following a malfunction or hacking, access to the site would be temporarily impossible.
In the event of cancellation of a session following a technical incident, the unavailability of the Practitioner or a withdrawal of the latter, the Patient is reimbursed at 100%.